Translate this page into:

Welcome!






Old Psp Tuts

Welcome to Old PSP Tutorials! My website is viewable with all web browsers.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8070/8166709782_209946f327_o.png

** Tutorials can be translated with Google® Translate **
https://cdn0.iconfinder.com/data/icons/yooicons_set01_socialbookmarks/256/social_google_box.png

Don't hesitate to be a member of this page!

Click on an image for a larger view.

**Always scroll down to read the actual post**





©2013-2017 Old PSP Tutorials. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Busy month


This month (April) is an extremely busy month for me. I'm helping a family member packing her stuff, because she is moving abroad, I'm being trained at my new job and it is a very busy schedule. That's why I'm hardly posting anything new. I hope May will be a lot less crowded. My schedule will remain the same, but I won't be too busy. Hopefully I have more time to post new tutorials.

Thanks for understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment