No tutorials

Dear people,

As you can see on my page, the tutorials are not shown, because I temporarily disabled them. I did this action, because I accidentally removed most images of the tutorials in Google Photos.
So unfortunately I have to put all images back and it's going to take a while to do that.

Thanks for all who are stopping by my page frequently. I hope I can make the tutorials operate as soon as possible.

God bless!

Ona K.

Translate this page into:

Welcome!






Old Psp Tuts

Welcome to Old PSP Tutorials! My website is viewable with all web browsers.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8070/8166709782_209946f327_o.png

** Tutorials can be translated with Google® Translate **
https://cdn0.iconfinder.com/data/icons/yooicons_set01_socialbookmarks/256/social_google_box.png

Don't hesitate to be a member of this page!

Click on an image for a larger view.

**Always scroll down to read the actual post**





©2013-2017 Old PSP Tutorials. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.

Saturday, March 12, 2016

How to Make Custom, Retro BLING Jewelry (video)

 
This is actually for Adobe Photoshop, but I think Paint Shop Pro users can benefit from it as well.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment