Translate this page into:

Welcome!






Old Psp Tuts

Welcome to Old PSP Tutorials! My website is viewable with all web browsers.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8070/8166709782_209946f327_o.png

** Tutorials can be translated with Google® Translate **
https://cdn0.iconfinder.com/data/icons/yooicons_set01_socialbookmarks/256/social_google_box.png

Don't hesitate to be a member of this page!

Click on an image for a larger view.

**Always scroll down to read the actual post**





©2013-2017 Old PSP Tutorials. Images with my watermark are copyrighted by me, so I reserve all rights. It is not allowed to edit or to modify the pictures in any way. It is not allowed to use the images/backgrounds from the layout and from the welcome box. Please respect my work.

Saturday, January 02, 2016

Psp tutorial: Realistic Rain Effect with Photoshop


I think this rain effect is pretty cool, but it is created with Adobe Photoshop. Click here to go to the tutorial immediately.


No comments:

Post a Comment